Monday, October 24, 2011

QUESTION FROM A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SCHOOL & FRIENDS

QUESTION:  Hi!  I am in fifth grade. At my school I don’t understand anything (work and friends)! What do I do? Please reply. Thank you. Bye.


ANSWER:  One of my friends has some trouble learning different things and she goes to tutoring to help her.  Your mom should check into tutoring at your school to help you.  I’m sure it’s hard when you can’t understand anything at school.
If you’re having trouble making friends, you should talk to kids and play with them at recess. If there are things that you’re interested in you could take some after school classes and you’d find friends that like the same thing you do.  You could join Girl Scouts too and make more friends there. Just remember to be nice to other people so they can see what a nice person you are.
There are lots of other kids that have trouble in school and trouble making friends too.  Just keep trying and never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment