Sunday, October 30, 2011

3RD GRADER UPSET WITH KIDS TEASING ABOUT HER NEW GLASSES!

QUESTION: I am in 3rd grade and I just got glasses.  I thought it would be really fun to have glasses but when I went to school some of the boys were calling me four eyes. I even wore a cute outfit to school because I wanted to look really good with my new glasses but now I feel horrible. When I took them off my teacher told me to put them back on.  I did but I wish I didn’t have to wear them. I don’t know what to say back to them if they say it again.

ANSWER:  You really shouldn’t care what they say.  You were excited about the glasses and if you have them you should like that you have them.  You just should just ignore them at first but if they keep saying it then tell them to stop it.  Ignoring usually works but sometimes it takes a few days of ignoring! Don’t let other kids make you feel bad about your glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment