Saturday, September 24, 2011

Question from a girl about someone ruining school property.

QUESTION:  Yesterday I saw a girl in the bathroom writing on the door with a big marker.  I tried not to look at her but I saw she was doing something wrong.  I didn’t say anything to her and when I went back to class and I never told my teacher what happened.  I told my mom and she told me that I should have told the teacher.  Now what do I do? I think the girl was in 4th grade.  I’m in 3rd grade. What would you do if that happened to you? 

ANSWER: Once in my school there were older kids in the bathroom and they were cursing and I told the teacher.  You definitely should tell the teacher because they are ruining school property.  In the bathroom in my school there is writing all over the stalls but I never saw anybody do it. On Monday you should go in and tell the teacher what you saw. I hope your teacher understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment