Tuesday, August 30, 2011

QUESTION: I'm in Kindergarten and I don't want to go to school.

My mom told me to ask you this. She is writing what I say.  I'm in Kindergarten and I don't want to go to school.  I feel a little bit afraid to talk to my teacher.  My mommy said my teacher is really nice though.

ANSWER: Did you try to talk to your teacher at Open House?  That would have been a good time to try because your mommy was with you. What you have to do is to keep going to school and you will see how it is.  When you get to know the kids in your class you will feel better and then you will just get used to your teacher.  I felt a little shy the first few days also. It will get better when you get to know the people you are with. I hope this helps you.  Just keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment